Shareholders of CMON Limited re-elected directors and approved other resolutions during the company’s annual meeting on May 27.
Ng Chern Ann and David Preti were re-elected as executive directors. Frederick Chau Oon Kian was elected again as non-executive director and Wong Yu Shan Eugene as independent non-executive director.
The company approved other resolutions including:
- Authorize the board to fix the pay of respective directors by December 31, 2022.
- Issue and/or otherwise deal with additional shares not exceeding 20% of the current total shares.
- Mandate the company to repurchase shares not exceeding 10% of the current total shares.
- Adding to the number of shares which may be allotted and issued by the directors.
- Receive and adopt audited consolidated financial statements.
- Re-appoint Zhonghui Anda CPA Limited as auditor of the company.